The RedCity Roar enters teams in Basketball Queensland’s regional competition, BQJBC and State Championships.
Regional Championship (South East Queensland)
BQJBC season for U16 B&G, U18B&G, and U21M – Oct to Mar (weekly games usually on a Saturday, home and away)
BQJBC U21 women – Oct & Nov (play in tournament weekends , teams play a nominated venue)
BQJBC U12 & U14 – Feb to Jun (Saturdays, home and away)
State Championships (No state Championships for U21)
U16 – 5th to 9th Apr 2020
U18 – 15th to 18th Jan 2020
U14 G – 28th Jun to 1st Jul 2020
U14 B – 2nd to 5th Jul 2020
U12 – 7th to 10th Jul 2020
Representative fees are approximately $800 to $900
– all BQJBC nomination & game fees (including grading, swap-over & finals).
– all State Championship nomination fees NOT included on this due to BQ changes in October.
– compulsory uniform items (personalized jersey, shorts, shooting shirt).
– training & venue costs. – referee levy. – end of season presentation entry (player only) and trophies.
– official team photo (sourced by RedCity – these are NOT the State Champs version).
– all associated administration costs.
– State Championship entry costs – at this stage not announced by BQ (we estimate $150 per player).
– travel, accommodation & incidentals for State Championships.
– additional or replacement uniform items – including training gear.
– any costs associated with pre-season games that may be organized.
– additional tickets to end of season presentation (player only included in levy)
Under 16, 18 and 21 Representative fees can be paid here.