1. Roar Ready Schools
Roar Sporting Schools
- Available to schools only.
- RedCity Roar accredited coaches attend schools and deliver coaching programs before during or after school based on the school’s request.
- Primarily for primary schools, however a 3×3 program can be delivered to high schools.
Contact Peter Pollock – email@example.com
Roar Ready Club Kids
- At school – promotions supported by the Brisbane Bullets
- 7 to 8 week coaching program for students in grades 1 to 6, offered after school,
- Delivered by accredited coaches,
- Separate girls and boys programs,
- Students receive a basketball and club singlet.
Find a program near you – click here!
2. RedCity Cubs
- Designed to help kids prepare and progress towards U11 club fixtures
- Introductory skills and games delivered by accredited coaches
- Three groups (3-5yo, 6-7yo, 7-8yo)
- Modified game rules 3×3 (smaller ball, lowered hoops, more shots, more dribbles, more catches, more space, per player, fast tracks their development x 2)
- Wednesdays 4-5pm Redlands PCYC
3. Roar Ready Rep
- Runs from late July through August for U16 – U21 in preparation for representative trials
- Late September through October for U12-U14 trials.
Contact Aaron White – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Roar Rep – BQJBC and State Championships
U16, U18, U21 Trials dates: Mid August/Sept
U12, U14 Trial dates: Mid October/November
5. Jeremy Kendle Basketball Academy
- 2 scholarships offered for each age group and gender for highest level representative teams
- U18, U21 October to January
- U16 January to April
- U12, U14 April to July
7. Queensland State League (QSL)
- 2020 Semi professional league for men and women
- Played in all the major basketball centres across the state from Gladstone to Gold Coast
- May to August