Lifting of restrictions has been brought forward from June 12 to 12.00 noon today!
We are hopeful we can return to the courts very soon.
We are waiting on further clarification through Basketball Queensland’s discussions with the Queensland Government and our venue owners as to the number of participants allowed per venue and per court.
When we know where the goal posts are, we will be ready to go with compliance, to ensure the safety of our members and their families.
What to expect:
- Limited numbers per court or venue (social distancing)
- Non contact activities only
- Must bring own basketball and sanitize ball and hands on entry and exit
- Separate entry and exit points for venues/courts
- No entry if unwell
- Sign in/sign out
- Use of amenities restricted
- A Bio Security Officer to ensure compliance
- Change over period between activities
Thanks for your patience!